What do you do for a living?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was a manager for Hilton corperate. Currently taking a break.

CPA - Certified Public Accountant but many of my clients say "Certified Pain in the ***" every April.

CVA - Certified Valuation Analyst - This is the person who gets called in to determine the value of a business (most often in a divorce or stockholder falling out). I know I did a good job if everyone hates my guts - because the value I came to was fair.

Corporate Pilot, Commercial Real Estate Broker and most importantly a good husband :)

Retired Police Officer with an Emergency Services Unit. Program Director for a Queens NY Hospital in charge of Paramedic/EMT/CFR and Instructor Level Training, Anti-Terrorism Instructor for a Homeland Security Contractor, and work part time in a LDS.

It's really great to see such a diversity in background.

:scubadive

countryboy:
<quote>
So you make "chewa-chewa" scratching noises on a cell phone?
</quote>

Not sure what you mean... ?? Only scratch where it itches :11:

Mobile meaning I perform at remote events... Weddings, parties, etc.. Not a "club" DJ...

With boating / diving... Clients find I am "booked" most weekends through the summer :crafty:

Now why did I accept that gig for July 2nd??

Sorry, it was a joke that went flacid apparently. Mobile as in cellular phone, and DJ as in the guys (or gals) that spin records and scratch em to make funny noises. Bah, nevermind.

#1) Mother - full time, even if I have a 40 hour job, and even though they are trained to be partially self-sufficient
#2) Wife - mostly full time - now that I have him trained to be at least partially self-sufficient
#3) Secretary - the 40 hour job, but because I am the only female in a department full of men whose ages vary from middle aged to near retirement, it's still like being a wife/mother with the constant reminders and helping them find things and trying to train them to be partially self-sufficient (which is much like attempting to herd cats)
#4) Writer - fiction, poetry, and stuff I would only write under a nom de plume
#5) Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant - I'm in it to get my skin care at cost, but make occasional sales when someone accidentally discovers that I'm a distributor ("not a pusher"). Still, as long as I hand out samples, I can write off part of my scuba travel as a business expense.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom