What Happened to Immeresed

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This was posted on the Rodale's board last month:

Immersed lives

Author:*Bernie Chowdhury*
Date:***03-10-04 21:38

Dear Fellow Divers:

Regarding the supposed demise of “immersed” magazine:

I am the founder and publisher of “immersed,” as well as the author of the book “The Last Dive.” Rumors of “immersed” magazine being permanently beached are premature. Currently I am trying to acquire my business partners’ interests in the publication and carry on. My understanding is that my business partners and I have an agreement-in-principal and are moving forward. Lawyers are drawing up the papers for everyone’s signatures. Of course, until all the papers are signed, there’s no guarantee that things will move forward, or even at what pace.

Assuming that the details can be worked out with my business partners, I am hoping to put out a combined Winter-Spring issue this Spring.

At the moment, “immersed” is arranging a booth at the upcoming Beneath the Sea show (March 26-28) in New Jersey’s Meadowlands. I am giving two presentations there, as well as moderating a shipwreck access panel. For more details, see www.beneaththesea.org.

Please stop by the “immersed” booth or come to one of my presentations and say hello.

TO THE RODALE’S FOLKS: Thanks for the professional courtesy of putting this on your DTD board.

Plan well,
Dive safely
… and keep getting immersed for years to come :) ….

All the best,

Bernie Chowdhury
Author -- The Last Dive
Publisher – Immersed: the international diving magazine
Explorers Club Fellow
Board of Directors -- Historical Diving Society

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom