What happened to the Manatee trip thread?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

inter_alia

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It just sort of disappeared... I guess we all have the information by now, though.

I don't know, but I suspect it was pulled. I've written to the powers that be. Hopefully, we'll receive an answer soon. I didn't record all the necessary information. If you see me looking lost next Friday night, come help me find my way.

Hey!!! Where is the thread? I guess I am going to have to work now...

inter_alia:
It just sort of disappeared... I guess we all have the information by now, though.

I've posted to Technical Issues thinking it was of that nature. I've since been told by someone else that it may have been pulled on purpose.

If anyone has any questions about the details of where everyone is staying, etc. just post here and I can answer.

Thanks, Beck

divebomb:
I've posted to Technical Issues thinking it was of that nature. I've since been told by someone else that it may have been pulled on purpose.

If anyone has any questions about the details of where everyone is staying, etc. just post here and I can answer.

Thanks, Beck

Beck,

Do you have the link to the hotel website? I made reservations but don't know how to get there.

divebomb:

Beck,

Since there was nothing offensive on the thread, why would anyone pull it? Just curious...

...and when you get there, I'm gonna want to hear your best "Bad Boys, Bad Boys..whatcha gonna do" stories. I know you have some!

Beck

"Since there was nothing offensive on the thread, why would anyone pull it? Just curious..."

I believe we are all curious.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom