What happens if I need to do this underwater, silly ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fish_Whisperer:
Perfect, Jason! I guess using your buddy's wetsuit or drysuit for evacuating the bowels is also the proper procedure in those circumstances. (Hopefully, they're not IN it at the time, or else they might be tempted to ventilate you with their dive knife....)

Let's not be silly about this, as far as #2 goes, your buddy should only be involved if you run out of the TP that you carry in your emergency pocket with your whistle, mirror, etc. That's why you should always stay close to your buddy, air and TP... :wink:

Jason

Pyrofish:
The proper procedure is to signal to your buddy with the "out of air" sign. Puke through their reg, then give it back once you feel better. That's what a buddy's for!! hehe
Jason

Thanks, Jason. As a new diver, I'm glad someone finally stopped just throwing out opinions and outlined the proper procedure. I'm going to practice with my buddy at the end of our dives so it becomes second nature.

BTW, does anyone know if this is DIR?

ItsBruce:
I cannot believe that I just read this whole thread. What is wrong with me. I should have stopped after the second post. Now I'll have to undergo therapy again.

I'm with you Bruce.

I am constantly amazed at how many bowel/stomach problems exist on this board.

You people with these sudden urges need to consider some major lifestyle changes. Go to bed earlier....drink less, something. Please. I think they make pills for this.--I know I have seen the commercials on TV.

Pyrofish:
Let's not be silly about this, as far as #2 goes, your buddy should only be involved if you run out of the TP that you carry in your emergency pocket with your whistle, mirror, etc. That's why you should always stay close to your buddy, air and TP... :wink:

Jason

I wouldn't want to have an Out-Of-Paper-Scenario (OOPS) underwater.

kenlt:
Your message and your sig line don't really go together... ;-)

If its biodegradable its not considered litter:D

theskull:
Fortunately, dilution is the solution to pollution.

Now that's a funny line........ Hilarious in fact.

ItsBruce:
I cannot believe that I just read this whole thread. What is wrong with me. I should have stopped after the second post. Now I'll have to undergo therapy again.

I was laughing like crazy until I read this post... you know it's funny as hell, go ahead and admit it.

Back
Top Bottom