What haven't you seen?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manta Ray Bay resort on Yap does a special early evening mandarin dive. Very shallow muck diving. The mandarins come out a little after dusk and do a mating dance. Worth seeing.

I would really like to see a mola mola, a seahorse, a seal and whales.

---------- Post added June 26th, 2014 at 08:26 AM ----------

I would really like to see a mola mola, a seahorse, a seal and whales.

oh, and a leafy sea dragon!

Wolf eel. I lived in Vancouver for 10 years and have probably 200 dives in the area but have never seen one. Been on dives where almost everyone else saw and played with one but for me it's a big zero.

A mermaid :)

I used to think that---till-----1 day on a dive in the Philippines, just off Apo Island.......:).......

8193634620_8a76006f95_o.jpg
[/URL]THE mermaid by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr[/IMG]

---------- Post added June 26th, 2014 at 10:12 AM ----------

What eludes us is the whale shark!

Get to Oslob, Cebu Philippines-------guaranteed to see @ least 3, there were 6 that day for us.........
More pics/videos here..:
https://www.flickr.com/photos/80825593@N08/sets/72157631839358126/

8117441341_c2c0eda49e_o.jpg
[/URL]Betsy whaleshark by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr[/IMG]

14332778106_d7245eb5a2_o.jpg
[/URL]Philippines WS 14-5 end of dive by GEAUXtiger, on Flickr[/IMG]

I think I've seen the oppsite of everyone here. I've seen whale sharks and mantas, plenty of odd 'macro' creatures, stone, frog, and scorpionfish, etc. I want to see the great sharks (great white, tiger, hammerhead), dolphins, and whales.thanksrick

A mermaid :)
Easy. For mermaid spotting, you want Weeki Wachee Springs. Its near Tampa, and you're pretty much guaranteed to see a mermaid or three while you're there.

In fact, that's what the springs are best known for. And a photojournalist was recently there, getting some amazing photos of the mermaids in their natural habitat, which have helped raise their profile even further. Plus, since there are a dozen different dive shops or so that dive there regularly, it shouldn't be hard to find someone to dive with.

Back
Top Bottom