What if I needed to pee underwater?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nuswhl

Reaction score
To avoid the bends, we should drink some water between dives, right?
So what if I needed to pee underwater? Should I thumb the dive and go onboard or can I just.... you know, release underwater?
novice diver here, sorry if I broke some SB rules.

Need more info. Male or female? Wetsuit or drysuit?

Diver Dennis:
Need more info. Male or female? Wetsuit or drysuit?
Male and female. Wetsuit in tropical waters.

Wetsuit? Just keep your booties under your suit, instead of outside... otherwise it all ends up in the booties.

LMAO!!!

If in a wesuit, let if flow!!!!! :D It's like being in a Hot tub, ahhhhhhh the warm sensation ....:wink:

*Veteran Wetsuit Pee'er

As has been said many times before, there are the divers that pee in their wetsuits and those that lie about it.:D

EDIT: Also a veteran wetsuit pee'er.:14:

One reason why I'd NEVER rent a wetsuit.

One of the most enjoyable moments in teaching new divers is when you pull the neck of your wetsuit open on the surface, let a bunch of water in, then snap it closed... ...The look in their eyes when you tell them: "Just Flushing!" :D

When I first get a wet suit I try not to pee in it, but it only last a few dives.
I tell people to buy their own wetsuit and they think Im only trying to sell them something, but Ive seen some that youd think someone tossed it in the corner and pissed on it...on land.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom