What is DIR?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

THE Hammerhead:
Stroke me, no actually, whip me ^you^:D

Edit, love ya really...:10:

Am I now gonna have to read every post and thread now? I just got my breath back and my ribs are killing me. Whoever wrote the program that is doing this; Uncle Sam could use you!:crafty:

David P:
Huh?!?! Me??? Umm I'm assuming your talking about someone other than me.

If the shoe fits...

Honestly, I think you guys maybe mistaken - I don't believe I have expressed any opinions one way or the other about DIR. I just researched it myself. Please revisit the archives and correct me if I am mistaken.

Unless, of course, this is some sort of April Fools day prank. :D

...steve...

How did I get brought up in this discussion? I haven't posted on the board in a long time. I even did a serach of my own topics and did not see anything revelant.

What brought up the references to me?

DougK

irishsquid:
Am I now gonna have to read every post and thread now? I just got my breath back and my ribs are killing me. Whoever wrote the program that is doing this; Uncle Sam could use you!:crafty:

After minimal research it has been determined that ^you^ is the author of the offending program and will be named defendant in all slanderous litigation.

Charlie99:
Yep. We are talking about ^you^.

:confused: I hope you're talking about rico86. My name's been popping up in threads like crazy today. I suppose I really stepped in it and don't realize it. But I'm hoping it's just a typo....

rico68:
:confused: I hope you're talking about rico86. My name's been popping up in threads like crazy today. I suppose I really stepped in it and don't realize it. But I'm hoping it's just a typo....
Nope...no typo.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom