What is going on Santa's list

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My Boyfriend bought me one of these (TankH2O) for my birthday a few months ago. In my opinion, it's pretty darned sturdy and durable. It probably won't survive if you run it over with your car, but otherwise, it will hold up great! Mine hasn't been crushed or dented yet with normal use and it's a fun conversation piece :)

We love that you love your TankH2O ... a great gift to give or receive for the serious or casual scuba diver(s) in your life ... for under $25. Available from Innovative Scuba, too.

"Tanks for your business!"
Your TankH2O Team

TankH2O in Use:
gopr0772-jpg.370756

TankH2O's in the Store:
P1220708.jpg

I just looked at one of these. I'm afraid it would crush pretty easily

Don

Sent from my iPad

TankH2O's are NOT made of crushable aluminum. Instead, they are made of Stainless Steel (18/8, FDA-approved food-grade) and can withstand the harshest conditions of travel, getting in/out of dive boats, thrown in boxes of weight belts, etc.
TankH2O is a great gift to give or receive for the serious or casual scuba diver(s) in your life ... for under $25. Available from Innovative Scuba, too.

"Tanks for your business!"
Your TankH2O Team

TankH2O in Use (Tahiti):
GOPR0655.jpg

This TankH2O is used every day of the year by the Captain of this Charter Boat (New Caledonia):
GOPR0693.jpg

It took me a second to realize that sketchy as hell looking valve was actually a top to a water bottle. I was literally in fear for your lives hahahahhahaha. I could only imagine the carnage as the valve cracked open while filling it and impaling the store clerk in the next room over.

P.S. I just bought 5 LOL...

I loved mine and had one for over a year. It was very sturdy and I took it with me everywhere...but I guess it's not meant to keep water in it all the time as it did develop some rust spots so I had to chuck it. I loved it while it lasted though.
A little rust never hurt anyone! - I'm sure we have all breathed quite a bit of it using rental tanks.

Mmmmm rust water. At least it's not black water. That would be unfortunate.

I don't know what is more shocking:
That I just googled "what is black water" cause I had no clue what it was.
That you knew what it was.
-or-
That this would be the 1st thing that would come into your mind.

ewwwww

I don't know what is more shocking:
That I just googled "what is black water" cause I had no clue what it was.
That you knew what it was.
-or-
That this would be the 1st thing that would come into your mind.

ewwwww

None of which should surprise you - I'm basically insane. Most of the time you refer to black water in relation to a boat and as opposed to drinking water or clean water. At least that's what I got from living on a boat for more then half my life.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom