What is the best country for diving???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

United States of America!!!!

do international waters work?

If not then USA

Phillipines

I vote for the USA too. After all the other reasons everyone else mentioned, Jacques Yves Cousteau's favorite spot to dive, in the whole world, was the Monterey/Carmel coast.

DiverDuane

DiverDuane:
I vote for the USA too. After all the other reasons everyone else mentioned, Jacques Yves Cousteau's favorite spot to dive, in the whole world, was the Monterey/Carmel coast.

DiverDuane
That's where I grew up and started diving. Across the bay a bit but the same area. I used to know where every timber was on Cannery Row back when some were still operating canneries. That was some cool diving back then. With all the scrap hitting the water marine life was something else.

We almost have to say North America. Canada has a bug chunk of the sound.

Gary D.

Tough question. It is a great big world! Indonesia would be my top choice right now. But Utlia, Honduras is great too and well as all three of the Cayman Islands. Oh yeah, the Keys, Turks and Caicos....so many dive sites....so little money.

Joe

Palau and the Philippines.

Back
Top Bottom