What is the Dipolder 2, and 3?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wow! that guy probley has made a fourtune with that photo. It sort of reminds me of a cave that would be full of ice and snow because of the beautiful blue and white colors. One thing with out a doubt to watch you SPG on this dive because this it will likely take your breath away.

The first rule of diving Diepolder is we don't talk about diving Diepolder..... :no:

Safe diving,

Rich

Rich
You need one of the strobes Wes used for the Diepolder picture for conservation faux pas at Ginnie-LOL LOL

Rich
You need one of the strobes Wes used for the Diepolder picture for conservation faux pas at Ginnie-LOL LOL

Smartass.... :wink:

We've been chuckling about that with people all weekend at the shop!

Safe diving,

Rich

You really can't talk about these systems without posting the required image taken by Wes Skiles' that most people think about when they see these systems come up. I know several people consider this image one of the most beautiful image of any cave that they've seen.
diepolder-cave-521196-sw.jpg

This is the photo that brought me to cave diving. My wife saw it in NG and decided she wanted to dive caves. I was more into wrecks at the time. I said sure, let's do the training. I haven't been on a wreck in a couple of years!

Rich

ROFL, absolutely Rich!

Rich

Hah! That's a pretty good one. I'd say it would get the job done even better than a 24w :D

plus we could use it for disco night in the cave.

boogie on down!

Smartass.... :wink:

We've been chuckling about that with people all weekend at the shop!

Safe diving,

Rich
Has your friend Ted come by asking for tips on getting clay off of his drysuit yet? :D

Has your friend Ted come by asking for tips on getting clay off of his drysuit yet? :D

LOL, that's what we were talking about, someone suggested I call Rodney and get his "Ming the Merciless' 200 Watt Death Ray for future incidents and hey Marci, some friends and I still have plans involving disco balls..... :)

Safe diving,

Rich

teach jean some 'don't leave me this way' and 'got to be real', and we've got the music part covered!

see you thurs, rich. i'll have a new set of 95's & 2 fill cards, baby!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom