What is the oddest thing you've found on the bottom of the ocean?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Off the coast of Newport in RI there is a pay phone mounted to a pole under water...it didn't work though :)

folding chair upright in the middle of a local lake, i took a seat and watched some smal fish for a bit. :D

I found a whole planet, it looked exactly like my old planet, except this one had a live racoon in it.

Mouse it probably went with GStroupe's phone booth.

Wierd stuff........you guys are awesome.

Happy Diving

Gary D.:
It was planted. They saw him coming.
*** Major Total Remote High Five ***

Oustanding Gary!

W

Scuba Brad:
Diving CRNA.............did it still run???

Happy Diving

Nope. I sat on it, then left it there.

Come on you didn't try???? I couldn't have resisted. Would have been a funny view to see you working under the hood.

Thanks for your comments!

Happy Diving

Scuba Brad:
Come on you didn't try???? I couldn't have resisted. Would have been a funny view to see you working under the hood.

Thanks for your comments!

Happy Diving

Well, even though the dive was in July, it was COLD.

It was in a spring fed mine pit. 100 degrees on the surface, but you needed a 7 mm wetsuit with a hood and gloves to go deeper than 15 feet (this was before I had a drysuit). You died on the surface getting geared up, and then froze once you submerged. A very weird dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom