What is the tastiest snack cracker?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did anyone else ever try the recipe on the side of a Ritz box. It is for "Mock Apple Pie".
My wife made it one time and you can't tell that there was no apples in that pie.

Mo2vation:
Triscuit. There is simply no question. Crunchy, wheaty, great wif cheeze. Love it.

For shee shee cheese, and the soft cheeses, the Pepper water crackers Sue us speaking of is about the best there is. LOVE EM. There is this sesame butterfly-shaped cracker that is also amazing with shee shee cheese.

But for sharp cheedar or other hardish snappy cheezes, gotta to with the Triscuit.

Triscuit....with a big side glass of tomato juice....mmmmmm. on an airplane. (sorry haha, couldn't resist)

benncool:
Did anyone else ever try the recipe on the side of a Ritz box. It is for "Mock Apple Pie".
My wife made it one time and you can't tell that there was no apples in that pie.
No. I have never been brave enough to try it. How can you make Ritz crackers taste like apples? And who was the first person to think of that? Did he or she look at a cracker pensively and think "Hm. I wish to find a way to make this taste like an apple". It's a very very very odd concept. The fact that it can actually be done is odder.

Tastiest cracker? Hmmm? The one with smoked salmon on it.

Hank49:
Triscuit....with a big side glass of tomato juice....mmmmmm. on an airplane. (sorry haha, couldn't resist)

nicely played....

Ken

SueMermaid:
Depends on what you're gonna do with them. Carr's with cracked pepper are my favorite to serve with cheese. I like to serve Wheatsworth with pate.
and you dive? where ? in perrier?

Cheez-Its any flavor..the spicy ones are my favs though
:wink:
Follwed closely by Town House

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom