What kind of dive traveler are you?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So one should keep going to new places and by the time you die, you would have covered a greater portion of the globe.

Our usual routine is to alternate someplace new and someplace we love. As a result, we've made quite a few trips to Cancun and Cozumel alternating with other places.

Sent from an old fashioned 300 baud acoustic modem by whistling into the handset. Really.

My wife isn't into diving as much as I am. I posted that we take one island vacation a year that's more of a sightseeing/beach vacation with a couple days of diving sprinkled in. Sounds like after 2016 you could do something similar. The land based destinations also have diving opportunities that you may not be aware of. :D
Yes, I am aware of that. Madagascar and Hawaii (the Big Island) are 2 places among our 'must do' dry holidays that also have diving. But I love diving so much that the odd plunge after quitting is like an ex-smoker having the odd cigarette. I do not want to succumb to temptation and so will stay quit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom