what man-eating sharks are found in Philippines?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think the sharks and several species of fish don't go hungry whenever there's a ferry disaster :jaws:

needs some sensitivity to the families and friends that lost some loved ones.

but i think it was more to be humorous i hope, maybe a mistake?

paolov:
needs some sensitivity to the families and friends that lost some loved ones.

but i think it was more to be humorous i hope, maybe a mistake?

Well it was meant to indicate that there are man-eating sharks in the Philippines which was the point of the original question. Stupid question, stupid reply. My apologies to all those families and friends who have lost loved ones in ferry disasters. My comment was in no way intended offend them. So apologies if it did.

stu2:
Well it was meant to indicate that there are man-eating sharks in the Philippines which was the point of the original question. Stupid question, stupid reply. My apologies to all those families and friends who have lost loved ones in ferry disasters. My comment was in no way intended offend them. So apologies if it did.

i can't accept the apology as i didn't loose any one on such disasters. however i have participated in the search and recovery of a certain plane crash in Manila Bay.

I think the issue has been settled , no offense intended. At times the posts are not intended to offend , it's a cultural thing. It may be good and most of the times it's not really progressive.

SO lets HAve Fun Diving, Bring out the SHarks !!!!! that's if is there are still some left ....... :10:

stu2:

no bigge bro:) just wanted to know about the sharks, i was traumatized by jaws and just recentlty took up the sport. am slowly learning and would love to see these majestic predators soon. happy diving

shugar:
do politicians who dive and/or swim count?

Jag

PS
for what it's worth i hear maui taylor dives... she's no shark but she can take a bite off this diver anytime :eyebrow:

For the boys...

greatwolf:
For the boys...

i dont want to be mean but i have dove with her before, she carried 10 lbs and was still excessively buoyant, guess its those flotation devices by belo:)

Spoon:
i dont want to be mean but i have dove with her before, she carried 10 lbs and was still excessively buoyant, guess its those flotation devices by belo:)

I didn't know that Dr. Belo is in the BCD business now...:D

I wonder how she gets by with her safety stops...

greatwolf:
I didn't know that Dr. Belo is in the BCD business now...:D

I wonder how she gets by with her safety stops...

they are supposed to be neutrally buoyant but i doubt that.....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom