what pencil for wetnotes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This is what I use underwater. It's home made.

Attachments

• Slate home made-1.JPG
    Slate home made-1.JPG
    52.5 KB · Views: 179
With over 100 dives my Ticonderoga Renew Pencil is like new.

Mayor - (may be obvious ... but) is it the outer part that's made of rubber? Looks like a great idea - thanks.

Henrik

Looks like wood, feels like wood, but holds up. Office Max, Staples, Office Depot, etc should have them. I got a few packs and give them out. :D

Golf pencils

Where the hell do you get them? I hate golf, but manage to drag myself into every golf store that I pass to look for golf pencils. I get the same response every time:

"What's a golf pencil?"

Is a golf pencil much like the left-handed screw driver or a right-hand smoke sifter that I used to search for during boy scout jamborees?

I use a lottery pencil sharpened on both ends

Where the hell do you get them? I hate golf, but manage to drag myself into every golf store that I pass to look for golf pencils. I get the same response every time:

"What's a golf pencil?"

Is a golf pencil much like the left-handed screw driver or a right-hand smoke sifter that I used to search for during boy scout jamborees?

I remember the search for those items as well...

Whenever I have been mini golfing they always seem to have a box of them sitting on the counter. Another place you can get them is IKEA, they have boxes of them when you walk in the door.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom