What piece of equipment has made your diving more enjoyable/easier/comfortable

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The pocket I put on my wetsuit is nice too...

raviepoo once bubbled...
No struggling to keep up. I wear power on my feet. :D

You're kidding, right?

New mouth piece for the reg.

Dropping the snorkle. It just bobbed around and boinked me in the head.

SeaQuest Balance BC - fit is perfect.

My Bare one piece wetsuit has made my life A LOT easier. I'm just as warm, it's easy to get on and off, I carry less lead, and I don't feel as restricted. I dove a "farmer john" suit for years, this is way better.
Tom

I previously had a pair that only went as high as my ankles, and what would happen more often than not was that the fin strap would ride up, chafing the achilles area on my leg - I have numerous scars to show for it.

Not wanting to waste an almost brand new pair, I tried to fix the problem by placing "waterproof" band-aids in the areas that would chafe. I would note that apparently "waterproof" does not mean being immersed in water for 20 - 60 minutes. :)

Bit the bullet and bought a pair of higher cut booties.

I can't say enough good things about my DIY spring straps, and since I have a big jaw, the seacure mouthpiece on my reg is a godsend... tremendously more comfortable than any off the shelf cheek-chaffer I've tried.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom