What Regulators do you use.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DR3000 with 5th port for backgas. They're great.

DR 2500 for deco. The T is way too big for a deco reg, amd it doesn't tuck properly under the hose as a result. Will likely replace with a DR O2 second stage, Hog, or just get an Apeks.

HOG D1 Cold's on side gas, stage bottles, deco bottles.

I have the exact same regulators for everything, you can buy the service kits just about anywhere and you can take a service class through TDI even if you don't work at a shop. They are solid regulators at a great price, with strong manufacturer support.

Back Gas and Travel - Hog Piston 1st's and Hog 2nd's.
Deco - Hog D1's and 2nd's

Worked so far down to 220m, Was using D1 colds but they started free-flowing (even turned right down) at 180m

Zeagle Flathead VIs back gas
Hog D2 Cold water with HOG 2nd stage for stage bottles.

Dive Rite

RG3500 (Hurricane) for back gas
RG3000 for stage/deco bottles

Backgas and sidemount Scubpro Mk25 + s600's
Deco Bottles, Dive Rite 2500 series.
Probably go to DR on my backgas as well

Backgas: Apeks ATX 200's. Rock solid, proven design and easy to rebuild and get parts.
70ft/50% - Coltri-Sub 1st stages (bought 2 on this board $60.00 each) with Apeks ATX/XTX 50's
100% - Scubapro MKII with R190 piston reg.

Pool/singles setup: Aeris ION I won here on Scubaboard Aeris regulator naming contest :)

Probably go to DR on my backgas as well

I would trade you my DR backgas regs for your MK25/600s...they have the 5th port upgrade & are 02 clean with fresh service :wink:

I kick it old school. ScubaPro Mk10's and G250Graphites.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom