What Scares You The Most?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

catherine96821:
My biggest fear lately was getting in a car for a three hour trip through the mountains in Indonesia with a driver nobody knew, did not speak English and would not make eye contact. He played loud Metallica and drove like a maniac almost having a head on with a petro tanker, passing on a blind curve and wiping out an entire family on a moped. I let out some expletives that involved the messiah and profanities I was so afraid. That made him like me even less and then my mind took a field trip and started beleiving I was being kidnapped and would be chained to a tree in the jungle the way that minister and his wife was in the Phillipines a while back. The things that scare me are always just things I conjure up in my mind. Oh...and the thought of what my daughter is doing at the playboy mansion while we are out of the country! The good thing about children is that they scare you so much you never worry for yourself again....Oh and I was worried JB would lose his legs and sit at the bottom of my stairs and yell demands that I get "OFF SCUBABOARD."

Oh...diving.
Poor viz makes me nuts and it is a short trip.

Catherine Wins. :D:D

catherine96821:
My biggest fear lately was getting in a car for a three hour trip through the mountains in Indonesia with a driver nobody knew, did not speak English and would not make eye contact. He played loud Metallica and drove like a maniac almost having a head on with a petro tanker, passing on a blind curve and wiping out an entire family on a moped. I let out some expletives that involved the messiah and profanities I was so afraid. That made him like me even less and then my mind took a field trip and started beleiving I was being kidnapped and would be chained to a tree in the jungle the way that minister and his wife was in the Phillipines a while back. The things that scare me are always just things I conjure up in my mind.

try riding with a ppd guy who's gunning the expressway just to make the 9:00am dive at anilao, batangas (120kms from manila) :D

Catherine: You've missed all the 'good' poor viz diving here too... Perhaps if you go skiing this year I we can go dive while there is snow on the ground and stellar vis in nice cold water :D

Oh, and JeffG's cat scares me...

jonix:
try riding with a ppd guy who's gunning the expressway just to make the 9:00am dive at anilao, batangas (120kms from manila) :D

Sounds like my kind of roller coaster. :rofl3:

Losing hole under the ice. Seing your air got down slowly. I often have dreams about it!

yea, losing the hole under the ice would freak me. Oh....drysuits scare me. Like swimming in boots and soggy ski clothes. I think I would drown.

People in the Caribbean that peel all their clothes off on sailboats make me nervous. What is up with that anyway?

Tight penetrations scare me.

DSC_0072.jpg

Big fat sharks. My daughter.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom