what should i do with my 7mm?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wackodacko

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello NELD!!!!
I am leaving (for good) and wont be doing anymore diving in the Boston area, or any other cold place.. I tried selling my 7mm wetsuit on craigs list but only 1 woman replied saying she was gonna use it in the pool (she had no clue obviously) Anyways, Does anyone know a woman that would wear a size 14 diveskins? (size 10 or 12 in real life size) I want to sell it for really cheap or donate. Thankssss
-jade

but am wondering if a dive shop would buy it to use with OW students/rental gear!

Juls64 once bubbled...
but am wondering if a dive shop would buy it to use with OW students/rental gear!

Perhaps, but the dive shops I know about won't pay much even for *new* rental gear...They buy bottom of the line wetsuits for rental use.

I don't blame them at all...

Although I think I will see your response to the "do you pee in your wetsuit thread" before I commit. :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom