Question What size Si-tech silicone Neck/Wrist do you use?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sh_underwater

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello.

I have a question for those who use Sitech silicone seals.
Please let me know your wrist and neck size and whether you are using standard or small size seals.

According to Seaskin, the wrist size is small up to 16cm, and the standard size is over 16cm, while the neck is small size up to 36cm, and the standard size is over 36cm.
Unfortunately, my wrist is 16cm and my neck is 36cm, so I don't know which one to choose.

It would be a good idea to cut the small size and make adjustments, but it seems like you will have to cut most of the parts. It looks like the seal will tear easily due to the cut.

For the neck I don't really know - standard one fits me nicely but I am 38.
For wrists, do you plan to use dry gloves? If not, get the smaller ones, I am 17.5 and even those leak a bit (eg when I move my fist up/down/left/right). It is better to be a bit tight but sealed than loose and leaking... Don't worry, they are quite soft so you won't really feel them
If you use dry gloves it doesn't really matter so if I had to choose I would choose the standard ones (for slightly better comfort and ease of donning/doffing/equalizing etc)...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom