What to do on your 100th Dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lol Nemrod.

My 100th was at the Salt Pier on Bonaire in 2000, IIRC. A nice early morning dive, saw some squid. No shenanigans.

My 100th is coming up in 12 dives. I just hope I see something cool.

My 100th dive was whilst on a live aboard in Egypt. We had come close into shore for the night to fix a problem with the boat. I was hoping for a spectacular dive like the Thistlegorm for my 100th rather than a crappy in shore night dive. In fact it remains one of my most memorable dives. We were followed by a couple of lion fish who we're using out torch light to hunt. Every time we saw a small fish in the torch beam, the lion fish would come over my shoulder, stalk it and strike. If it missed it dropped back behind me waiting for me to pick up another little fish. It was truly one of my most enjoyable dives.

Mine was on a certification dive, I think it was a dive that we sent up a blob, had an OOG, and simulated deco ascent.

I think it resembled that ..... We all did pass at the end ....

Looking forward to the next 100 dives in the upcoming year!

BRad

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom