What to wear under wetsuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wear those black lycra stretch shorts as underwear, and a diveskin over that. The wetsuit slides on and off real easy with the diveskin. Now, when you take the wetsuit off, during the surface interval, (if it's warm enough) all you do is slip on a pair of shorts and a Tee shirt and you're dressed. When the days diving is over, and the wetsuit and diveskin come off, all you have to do is to slip those shorts and shirt back on and you're ready to go. Best I can come up with. :tree:Bob

I always wear swim trunks under my 3mil, which seem to work well and don't cause any commotion on the dive boat. Recently picked up a skin suit, which gives me a bit of added warmth for diving up north (i.e. Florida) and the wet suit slides right over it.

.......what's worn underneath my Dry-suit.

Just to put the record straight and for the avoidance of doubt because of the rumours that my wife started....

THERE IS NOTHING WORN...............

it's all in perfect working order!
:D
Aquamore

We've finally found an area of scuba where we have a decided advantage!

No one laughs at us when we wear our Speedo suits!

No fuss, no muss, no bunching!

Happy Diving,

Scuba-sass :)

Nice looking bike on your profile by the way:mean:
Cool
Aquamore

A speedo works well for me.

It's a small world, so both the Bike and the wife are Dutch!

You have good taste!

Aquamore
:D

I like both the wife and the bike very much, though not in the same way.

I spend a lot of time in Holland, as all of my wife's and bike's families live there. What a great country.

Have you been to our part of the world?

Ari :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom