What watch do you dive with?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ScubaToneDog once bubbled...
Yup...they compensate for wetsuit compression and expansion and are easy to take on and off....no buckles to mess with. I love em...
I think if i remember correctly they were called "twistoflex" bands.

Anyway, My watch is a Seiko, M726. Rated for 200 meters, it's actually a computer (Navy tables). It does a good job recording max depth, times and surface intervals. I use it as a back up for my regular conputer. 300+ dives and still going strong.
Dirk Pitt should be so lucky! :wink:

I'm a newbie diver and a newbie to the board. Would like to offer up any info I can in return for what I'm getting. Couple of sites to offer the watch enthusiasts...

www.watchzone.com
watchdiscounters.com

The prices at the above links can be discounted further by going through www.ebates.com first.

LP also has some good deals on watches from time to time.

Take 'em or leave 'em, but hope they help with some of you time-keepers out there.

MgicTwnger once bubbled...
It has depth, temp, and dive timer functions. Also, a big, easy to read face.
me 2

The only thing 'diver' about it is the depth-rating (100 m) and the uni-directional bezel.

Cost $19...has been to 189'...still ticking. If it croaks, I'll get a G-Shock.

Timberland indiglo 50m -everyone told me I wouldn't be able to dive with it, but I do :)

I have 2 UW wrist watch

1. Rolex Sea-Dweller

2. IWC Aquatimer 2000m

Both perform GREAT above&under water.

IMHO .. when you buy good watch, you supposed to abuse it; not leaving it at home, in car or in the room when you go diving ... I have seen guys doing it.

Came down to resort with ROLEX, Omega..TAG but dives with other makes ... reason is not to scratch the watch because is an expensive watch.
:D

:mean:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom