What wings are you using with your Freedom Plate?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It seems like the Dive Rite wings are almost too open and would move around too much though I may be wrong. Looking at some of the Hollis wings I wonder if they use wide slots, they look wide in the online pictures but as there are no retailers close by I can't just go in and check them out. Specifically I'm looking at the C45, even though it's supposed to be a doubles wing I see a lot of people use it for singles especially with 8" tanks.

It seems like the Dive Rite wings are almost too open and would move around too much though I may be wrong. Looking at some of the Hollis wings I wonder if they use wide slots, they look wide in the online pictures but as there are no retailers close by I can't just go in and check them out. Specifically I'm looking at the C45, even though it's supposed to be a doubles wing I see a lot of people use it for singles especially with 8" tanks.

I've used a DR Voyager on 12 dives so far. It doesn't move once the tank is cinched down. When not cinched, yes it moves, but nowhere near a show stopping amount. I am considering a zip tie on my next warm water trip just so the crew doesn't have to futz with it when swapping tanks. Loving the Freedom.

WTX6R LOOKS INTERESTING ... ANY THOUGHTS ? Apeks Products Buoyancy Cell&Category=Buoyancy Control
PRESENTLY RUNNING THE BLACK ICE ....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom