What's a diver to do?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The swell got a lot of boats stuck in the harbor this weekend. Shore diving from mainland is out of the question considering the amount of rain we got yesterday. My small group considered a replacement trip to Catalina instead of SD but later decided to cancel because the Catalina Express may not work either.

Extreme frustration...

Instead of diving, I posted on the board and did my taxes... ;-0

Can't wait for next WE. It's going to be a long week.

Mo2vation once bubbled...

I've become quite proficient. I could probably teach it, now.
K

Oh, really Mr EXPERT. Sheesh, another 385 post wonder. How about getting another 500 QUALITY whines under your belt and then whine-mastering for a couple of months before you even THINK about teaching. :)

Neil

Never, ever happened to me. I SWEAR. Heheheheeh isn't this GREAT ? :D

It's happened to me but I just find an alternate dive site. If the ocean is too bad...I go to the grotto.

It is according to who is on the trip with me.

If my wife is my dive buddy. Then I show great dissappointment and the sorrowful woes of not being able to share the wonderful underwater world with the one I love.;-0

Some of the guys just took off for the weekend.

:devil: "Damn weather" Where's the girls.. Let's Party!! :party:

Back
Top Bottom