What's everybody's dive plans for 2001?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i've not booked anything yet but i'm thinking...

easter - cayman islands

april/may - couple of weekends in scotland - St.Abbs

june/july - 1 week live-a-board off d-day landing beaches or channel islands if weather suspect. or maybe ireland

August/Sept- couple more weekends in scotland or lake district

Nov/Dec - 1 week red sea live-a-board

+ usual regular local coastal diving in england inbetween.

I'm really going to splurge this year, I figure somewhere really exotic... I hear San Diego is nice... LOL:bonk:

Mario:D

We're looking at the Red Sea Aggressor for March (*if anyone has info about them, please forward it!*)

May we've booked another week at Buddy's in Bonaire with Pearce's son & daughter-in-law (whom we will be certifying).

December will be a 36' PDQ bareboat in the BVIs with our best buds for sailing & diving.

And we'll probably get some teaching trips in there somewhere... :wink:

~SubMariner~

Everyone seems to have gret trips plan. I just got certified.

In January I have a trip to Cancun. Everyone has told me to spend all my diving time (one week) in Cozumel.

In April I am spending 9 days in Pebble Beach doing some kelp diving.

In July we are going to Virginia Beach. I hope to get some time in North Carolina where I hear there are great ship dives.

New Years Day Dive.

South Coast of England. Just down a few metres or so to say I dived on New Years day.

Mad but got to do it. Apart from that maybe Mexico or Thailand this year.

Last year we planned on hitting the water at 11:45 and diving past midnight. The reason was simple, we wanted to be doing something we truly loved when the new millenium rolled around.

Then the New Year's party we were throwing since the morning hours started to get out of hand as there was about 450 people in my back yard having a great time. Anyway to make a long story short, I was talked out of it because it wasn't the true Millenium turnover.

I plan on being in the water this year for sure, we'll just have to see what happens though huh! Anyone else in the San Diego area interested?

Mario :D

Mario,

Before you go diving the night before New Years, don't forget to check and make sure your Reg's are Y2K +1 compliant ...

(hehe, that should keep him busy ... shhhh, don't tell him Im just messing with him.. hehe)

>=-)

My reg is well over due its service, ever since I threw up in it!! Still it is US Divers and the parts are bloody hard to get over here a service takes weeks and I CANT GO THAT LONG WITHOUT A DIVE, I ll even fill up the kids paddling pool if I cant get out to dive.

Anyone reckomend a good reg, I may treat myself for Christmas. My brother has just come back from the Galapagos, said there were divers there and the snorkelling was fun, any coments on diving here.

Any one fancy Stoney Cove, I cant stand that place I rather dive in the Thames!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom