What's everybody's dive plans for 2001?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be at The Crater in Utah in early March. My son is getting certified. Then on to Cozumel a week later to see if he learned anything.

A week in May at Cabo San Lucas. We were just notified we won a dealer of excellence award from a major company and they are sending my wife and I down as a prize(can't beat that).

Walleye fishing in Northern Manitoba in June.

Thats all we have booked.

Thinking about San Diego just so I can meet Mario.

I better get some sleep. I have a 3 hour drive to go freeze my tail off at the last game at Mile High Stadium tomorrow.

Tom

Tom,
Let me know when you can make it out and I'll make the time in my schedule. Simetimes I get the itchin real bad and dive 6 or 7 times a day. Some of the benefits of living in Sunny SoCal... hehe...

Mario :D

Here in the Northeast - Long Island, NY - at this time of the year we either go to the Carribean or dream of it. I'm going to Curacao in Jan, and Puerto Rico in Nov. In between I'll do a lot of looking at magazines, and, from May to Oct, doing local dives.
Happy Holidays to all!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom