Whats happened to this group?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CincyBengalsFan:
If you guys want to get a dinner together, I can do it. Proven it many times over.....I have them for Innerspace perodically. Groups of 15-30 the past few months. Planet Thai is the new diver hang out.....

Milestone....First haircut today in 10 months.

Some folks will understand it anyway.

Haven't heard a peep out of CincyBengals since he said he was going to California. Figured a great white shark ate him.

Good to hear.

I am up for dinner anytime.

Chad

I can be there on Saturday night or Tuesday night. Where & when?
Ber

Planet Thai is my new joint. If you like Chinese food then you'll absolutely love Planet Thai. I'm up to go 6 nights a week. Wednesday nights are the only time I can't go.

If you don't like Chinese type of food then there are plenty of other restaurants to choose from.

I'm running my classes right now from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. and it's working out so far. I've tapped into the 3rd shift market.

Where is that restaurant, remember it takes me 2 hours to get to Falling Rock. Something midway between here and there (Cincy area, only an hour drive) would work better for me, it's hard to justify driving over 4 hours round trip just for dinner.

Wow, how in the heck do the 3rd shifters manage during those hours? I work third and I'd rather do a class immediately following the shift or set up to end about 2 hours prior (8pm for me). More power to them, I'm asleep then!
Ber :lilbunny:

I don't know how they do it. Toyota folks....There nuts anyway. I worked a 2nd shift for 6 years. Loved it. Took me years to adjust to a day job.

My Innerspace crew will probably just want to eat out locally in Lexington. But there is a town about half way between here and Cincy that has discount stores all over the place. Plenty of restaurants around there.

Also, Cincinatti has plenty of fine dining. There was a nice article a few months back in Wine Spectator about Cincy Dining. We ate at The Maisonette a while back...5 stars all the way. There is another...Jean Pigalls or something like that. But I bet Cincy has some nice Thai restaurants too I would love to try out.

I'm all about some Thai food! Although I was preferential to what Planet Thai used to be....Yum Yum's. Yum Yum's was the bomb.

Between work and now college classes, I just haven't had much time to get on Scubaboard. But I am SO ready to go diving again and would love to do dinner! Been out of the loop for too long!

Let's definitely get some stuff going here. Let me know what's up...you may have to call me to get in touch with me though...don't count on Scubaboard. Cincy has my cell phone #, or email me at bethclemons@earthlink.net.

nevermind this post...

I sure do wish everyone would come back, this place just isn't the same without everyone from the bluegrass state.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom