What's happening this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sprange:
It's obviously a problem for my old 'friend' (I've never dove with him). Well considering that the last time I was at St. Mary's I was temporarily entangled by some invisible monofilament, it may very well be a good idea. I also ended up with some mystery stains on my wetsuit that don't seem to come out. Considering the color (white) and location it's rather embarressing.

Sean

Now I am starting to wish that your signature included your last name! :15a:
LOL

As far as the weekend goes... the weather forecasts are not looking good. Storm warnings and galeforce winds for west Lake Ontario and east Lake Erie. You may not be missing anything.
Ps... Sometimes those Dirf guys like to stay awayfrom "lesser" experienced divers. Heaven forbid they might actually have to use some of those skills they learned!
( really, I am kidding (sort of) I couldnt resist the temptation)
LOL

Sean
Uhhhh....SoScuba Sean

SoScuba:
Ps... Sometimes those Dirf guys like to stay awayfrom "lesser" experienced divers. Heaven forbid they might actually have to use some of those skills they learned!
( really, I am kidding (sort of) I couldnt resist the temptation)
LOL

Sean
Uhhhh....SoScuba Sean

Aww now ya went and did it. I'm telling all my friends.................both of them :)

LOL

Steve

i understand sat lake ontario will have 6-10 foot waves
with the westerly wind i'm sure erie will be out of action also

any charters heading out of kingston?

dt

Kingston is on Lake Ontario. Report I have is 5 foot waves and 5 foot vis today, with worse expected tomorrow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom