What's the coolest scuba diving t-shirt/hoodie you've ever seen?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have not seen very many I liked. I especially hate the ones that have skulls and or "tough" imagery. It just feels goofy to me to try to act like diving is some hardcore thing. We teach it to kids...how hardcore can it be? Some aspects of it, sure, but warranting a skeleton that has forged his way through the gates of hell to dive in Bonaire? That I can do without.

Actually I think PADI has some decent looking shirts on their website.

"Life without depth has no meaning"
Thousand Islands Pleasure Divers, Ontario

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412739118.302877.jpg

I saw this t-shirt in "The Deep", a movie with Jaqui Bissett

The understated elegance of white. Of course,
white is only appropriate before Labor Day.

d28fa6e0eef44ce3cf4b9c660b9f52f3.jpg

A diveclub ones.. on the back, map of all the ww2 shipwrecks in they're local harbor :p

---------- Post added October 8th, 2014 at 11:43 AM ----------

ccdd4dc0dc17085d87cbc0642449526c.jpg

My to tight to use one... and well, it was red text.. LOL

1a39cd04270e62cf78b58be58feddff8.jpg

My allaround fav color scuba tee! Clean and simple :)

---------- Post added October 8th, 2014 at 11:46 AM ----------

And... not a tshirt, but mouse pad... wish i could have it on a shirt aswell tho !! :)
129ad23687663e1d89eb5c073f8c1224.jpg

Scan it in a scanner and head over to cafepress.com or simelar site and order one :wink: if you do I probably gonna order one as well :p
Yeah i know... i got lots of good design ideas ready... it's just.... geting it done :p

Easliy the crappest t-shirt ever. I know females that free dive deeper than 40m, I ain't even going to talk about scuba.....
You get this with a Tec40 card?

A couple buddies of mine custom prints shirts using sublimation dye printing. This allows you to print a full range of colors, including gradients, into shirts anywhere on/around the shirt and it has no chance of ever peeling or fading.

Having said that, they've done some REALLY cool ones. Our shop's first Tec40 class had these shirts printed for "When one tank isn't enough" and "MOD##" (can't remember if it was 20ft or 40m). They have super awesome designs for the shirts that have stuff like maps/designs/wildlife wrapped fully around the shirt. Unfortunately, I ain't got no pics.

Back
Top Bottom