What's the coolest scuba diving t-shirt/hoodie you've ever seen?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My favorite one is one that says "The best reason to own your own dive equipment.......... I just peed in the rental wetsuit". Whats even better is that the shirt is yellow!! :wink:

Hi there!

Every now and again I am in for a treat and end up spending more than I should on cool t-shirts, often diving-related ones.

I officially declare this post the place to show off your cool scuba t-shirts. Ideally, I'd love it if we could also add a link to where we bought them (if online), but I don't know if that's OK with forum policies. Can an admin confirm? (just to be clear, I have nothing to do with the t-shirt industry)

Here are a couple I own (sorry about the quality of the pics, but they're screenshots from a video I recently did). The black one is a hand-aerographed one that a friend of mine did when I launched my scuba diving mystery novel (the image he aerographed is the book cover). The blue one is a really cool tee that I bought online. It's got a bunch of different types of sharks with their common and latin names, and among all of them is a diver saying "Arghhhhhhh, OMGOMGOMG".

View attachment 194697View attachment 194698

Feel free to show off yours!

Cristian

PS: A really cool one I don't own (yet), has the drawing that Jaques Cousteau included in his US Patent of the SCUBA equipment.

Easliy the crappest t-shirt ever. I know females that free dive deeper than 40m, I ain't even going to talk about scuba.....
You get this with a Tec40 card?

I think the "m" stand for miles :)

Beautiful pic of a nudi on the front, on the back...it's just a effin sea slug.
Saw this one a lot last week - keep lembeh weird.

Easliy the crappest t-shirt ever. I know females that free dive deeper than 40m, I ain't even going to talk about scuba.....
You get this with a Tec40 card?
Yeah agreed! Should say something else!

A couple of my favorites that I have purchased.

61Ks2y6Yo4L._UX522_.jpgone ball.jpg

I got a hole in the back of the "not a crime" t-shirt crossing a barb wire fence while deer hunting. I need to get up to scubatoys and buy another. It is my favorite shirt for going through customs/immigration.

Anyone seen shirts or hoodies with twin tanks on the back ?
Wouldn't mind one of those/ or have them made..

I reckon Atlantis will be selling a few of these when Scubaboard invades Puerto Galera in 2016

A very old one of mine, and still a favourite, and having flooded 3 Niks I deserve to wear it.

---------- Post added October 8th, 2014 at 07:18 PM ----------

Saw this one a lot last week - keep lembeh weird.

You mean this one :D

Anyone seen shirts or hoodies with twin tanks on the back ?
Wouldn't mind one of those/ or have them made..

s897201068313644670_p21_i1_w500.jpeg

AOTGetAPair.jpg

I would like the second one better if it didn't have the words.

Back
Top Bottom