When can I expect my Certification?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Did you sign a release allowing them to do this? If not you may have a case of violation of privacy. We have releases at our LDS to do this type of thing. Have any lawyer friends?

jeez that's extreme lol, bring in the lawyers?

It's not always the dive shops fault. I've been checking the SSI site since I completed the requirements for my master diver cert and nothing. I've talked to the dive shop and they have called SSI. I went in today, and even though SSI shows that I have the dives and specialties, it said I was two printed c-cards away from eligibility. So the shop printed 2 cards for me and now it says that I will be getting my AOW cert. Really? I've only had that since 1995 and the SSI sites shows it.

I've called SSI and amazingly, the person I need to speak "JUST" got on the other line and would call me back. Still waiting.

It's not always the dive shops fault. I've been checking the SSI site since I completed the requirements for my master diver cert and nothing. I've talked to the dive shop and they have called SSI. I went in today, and even though SSI shows that I have the dives and specialties, it said I was two printed c-cards away from eligibility. So the shop printed 2 cards for me and now it says that I will be getting my AOW cert. Really? I've only had that since 1995 and the SSI sites shows it.

I've called SSI and amazingly, the person I need to speak "JUST" got on the other line and would call me back. Still waiting.

Send an e-mail to the Director of Training....worked for me

sdalton@divessi.com

Back
Top Bottom