When do you read and post to this board?

When do you find time to read and post to this board?

• During the day at work

Votes: 18 20.0%
  • During the day not at work

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • At any time of the day

Votes: 56 62.2%
  • Once the day's chores are done

Votes: 12 13.3%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ibnygator once bubbled...
OK, this may be frivoluos but, I've found this board to be extremely interesting and informative, but I can only find time to post late at night. I'm just curious, when do you find time to read and post to this board?

Pretty much whenever. Between not watching TV (I mean -at all-), having a home computer continually on line, and being on a computer most of the day at work, I post whenever a few of the "someone posted" messages arrive.

Walter once bubbled...
..........have you ever seen Without a Clue with Michael Cain? It's a Sherlock Homes movie with a twist. It's a riot.

"I'VE GOT IT! I'VE GOT IT! His real name is, Arty Morty!"

Morning and evening for me. The boss get hot if I have too much fun at work.:bonk:

i work at home, so whenever i think about it, or get a 'someone replied' message...or when i am putting off doing work that needs to get done....:bonk: :bonk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom