Where are the pictures?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mr. Bubble

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I have searched the net and found several cave forums and organisations, but few pictures of the cave systems in Florida and Mexico. Does anyone have a link that has lots of images of these systems?

Thanks

Mr. B

Boydski, I was just going to link to your site!

Wow, Great stuff...its amazing the different results you get between "photos" than "pics" or "images". :D

Did anyone catch this link??

http://www.wesskiles.com/Stock/Cavediving/cavediving-01.html

Those Die polder II pics are UNREAL MAN! All I can say is....Holy SH#$%^!

I did'nt even think about youtube. I have dial up. I live out in the stix, so its no good for me unless I go to the big city and visit my friends.:)

Enjoy

Mr.B

When you get to the big city, check youtube.com, theaquaplanet.com, and googlevideo.com. I've got a few photos and videos on my website - Chipola Divers - but don't expect too much. I'm a very amateur picture taker and video maker. :D

Hi Mike,
Thank You for posting the links to your vids on cave diving. I can't wait until I start learning the fine skill of cave diving this winter.
Too bad that there aren't any caves near Chicago...
Safe Diving,
Robb

Actually you do have Roubidoux and cannonball caves just north of you. Do a search you'll find them. I would strongly recommend that you come down to cave country in Florida to learn the skills. There are many different environments here from Hi flow to no flow to sand, clay, muck etc... It will get you well prepared.

Good luck to you

Cheers :D

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom