where are you diving this weekend?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

knives

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi
:wazzup: I was not able to get out and dive this weekend....so just wondering what and where any board members might be diving this weekend....or is it a BIG Secret?:confused:

If I can't dive I like to read about what I am missing...

:)

Hey Anne,

I was out yesterday diving the keystorm just outside of brockville. Conditions were just amazing. Bottom temp was about 55 F at 115 ft. Water was nearly flat with some current. Dove EANx30 which gave me some great bottom time. The ride out on the boat was a little long and definitely chilly, but well worth the price of admission. That one's a definite repeat when the weather gets warm again.

Hi Warren,
I have not been on the Keystorm yet.
Sounds interesting...I hope to get out to it soon.
Thanks
A
:)

A rare dive boat still on the water went to Eastcliffe Hall, so I signed up for a charter. Still one of the best wreck in the area. Water still a confy 53 F in drysuit, viz around 35 feet, what a great way to spend an October afternoon.... too bad the diving ops will become fewer and fewer as the upcoming weeks will progress.

The only downside... when I left for Chrysler Park Marina this morning at 7, I had to scrape the frost off my windows... :)

I was diving at bigbay point in Barrie today,
there was a treasure dive with one of the shops in toronto.
wow for 15$ we got some great prizes, i love to see the suppliers and shops supporting the sport and divers this way. I wonder are there many other places that do fun dives like this ?:)

Hi
I know that the Baracuda dive club has a cleanup dive in the spring....I am not sure about anywhere else. It does sound like
fun...

This weekend : Keystorm and America.

Some pics from the Keystorm:

keystorm-longshot.jpg

keystorm-railway.jpg

keystorm-rebreather.jpg

Wow!!!
Great photos....I really want to do that wreck.
Is that Mr. Mackay in that rebreather?:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom