Where do you book a scuba diving on net?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here's a nice website that can handle everything. Most of their dives happen in Puerto Galera. At times though, they venture out to Anilao, which is considered one of the best. ---> Big Apple Dive Resort - Beachfront Accommodation and Scuba Diving in Sabang, Puerto Galera, Philippines

I've been to Anilao twice, and I'll go back again, it's a place you can enjoy over and over because the dive sites have so much variety. When the currents are running well, you can get out to Sombrero, the Sepok Wall, and the farther away sites, but all the stuff close to the resorts are good too (well, I a not a big fan of Mainit Spring Bubbles when vis is crap, but it's fun when it's clear).

PG, we have booked for Christmas, I'm going to make a plug for Puerto Galera Villas right here for anyone thinking about PG... I have friends that stayed in the villa last year, and we will be there this Christmas... it's a 5 bedroom villa with a cook, private dock on the lagoon, access to a small sail boat, a boatman and small banca for transpo to town or private beaches.... and it's $155 a NIGHT (try that at a five star resort)... they actually have two villas on the property that can hold a group up to almost 20 individuals. Look them up, and consider it... I'll provide a trip report after Christmas.

The nice thing is that badladz, a LDS just around the corner picks up and drops off your divers at the villa dock. ANother nice piece of service.

I booked all of this based on recommendations from friends by going direct. It's going to be a awesome dive holiday.

If you mean a week long dive trip, etc. I have done one (Panama). I googled the area first, then dive shops/ops around there. You want to be sure nothing unexpected happens when you arrive--such as no solo shore diving, you must be with a buddy or we supply the DM. Then to find out a $50 charge for each of 2 shore dives for the DM after the dives are done. I hadn't been told either. While it's not a ton of money, I may have forgone the 2 shore dives had I known of the charge. They weren't that great anyway. I told them that after $500 worth of boat dives plus generous DM tip--and patronizing their "hotel" for a week (screens needed...), they could absord the shore dive costs/pay the DM themselves.

And how did that work out for ya?

May I at least hope you were diving Coiba and not Boca s del Toro?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom