Where have they been spotted?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One day, we got a call to visit the Santa Barbara Airport. A customer asked us to bring his Force Fin order. Yes Sir Force Fin.
DSC_0611.jpg-fw.jpg

BAF was an exciting design. ( Blade Action Fin)
uu-93.jpg
I was using a fish rod to control the flex of the blade. You could push out the rod ( see the white end sticking out) for full power or slide the rod back for easy kicking. The bulbous foot pocket allows toe movement. Over 25 years I was able to play with so many different ideas.

Scuba Radio Greg Holt captured me in the Sperm Force. Cayman Islands.
holt001-fw.jpg

I found this picture of me working on the Production floor at Ro-lab. Over the past 40 years, I have worked in several plants to produce Force Fins. The equipment is like NASA. Finally, we settled with CUE in Pennsylvania, and what a crew. Almost 25 years now, and they will be making my
ro-lab-2008-22-01-023.jpg
Marine Pods for AeroHance.

All those years of making force fin design taught me more about water flow direction. Allowing you to move in water quickly will apply to a ship's hulls. Force Fin
scan-3-21-2017-clean-resized.jpg

I reviewed
DSC_0070.jpg-fw.jpg
log books and found this from the Flying Force fins.https://forcefin.com/product/flying-force-fin/

Back in the early 80s, we made many colored Force Fins. We will be producing a super snap Force Fin model and thinking
w-20-fw.jpg
about the color Red. ? Any thoughts? Force Fin

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom