Where in Aust??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ling

Reaction score
Hey folks i'm heading to sydney in april to watch the U2 concert in sydney and i plan to stay an extra week in another part of aust to dive.Just wanna know where's a good place to go and if the dive centers will help out with where to stay etc.I'll be flying out from sydney and travalling alone.Any advice would be good!!!

just a note - easter long weekend is about april 15th so warning you.

i suggest brisbane. not the GBR but a 3 day liveaboard on the Big Cat Reality (hubby dived twice with them) that dives morton bay or Esperence Star.

an hour north of brisbane (or south-cant remember exactly) and dive HMAS Brisbane, a naval boat that was sunk a few months ago, most of the dive shops can suggest accomodation.

or north stradebroke island in qld - there is a dive shop that also has a backpackers.

otherwise - hit Byron Bay in new south wales, i think Sundive offer accomodation and ive heard only very good things about this mob.

i attended a U2 concert back in 1989 with BB King - the best!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom