where to beach dives in Broward?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gmanfunk

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hey guys I read the post about areas to dive but saw they are pretty old like form 2004. I would like to get the gps location or address. Thanks in advance. I feel like a drug addict I have not been able to dive lol.

You aren't planning to beach dive alone, are you?

If you need a beach diving buddy I highly recommend you check out Gold Coast Scuba Divers (954) 616-5909 (Fort Lauderdale, FL) - Meetup.com

They are the least expensive dive club in the area and they beach dive nearly every day of the year, weather permitting. Note that they have a ten day free trial then it's $20 to join and $10 a year.

There used to be more beach divers on here but it seems that half the people only dive BHB now and the rest of us kayak beach dive so Gold Coast is possibly your best option.

OTOH if you do have a buddy, check this out: Fill Express -- The Best Shore Dive in Florida

yea my buddy is my gf we go out together. what is bhb

BHB is Blue Heron Bridge in Riviera Beach.

I am still a beach diving maniac here in Broward.
The season is just getting underway.
I dove Saturday, and was supposed to be in the water today but my dive buddy had an encounter with Captain Morgan last night and did not surface until 10 am or so.
No big deal, I dove three tanks yesterday, and I had chores to do around the house.
Next weekend I will be diving at least once from shore, perhaps more.
Chug
Likes sand in his gear.

Hey Chug, up for a yak dive Friday morning? Also I think I'm making a night beach dive with Gold Coast on Thursday night. Prayin' the seas are low.

Somebody mention yak diving? :D :D :D

Friday! Friday! Friday! Seas depending.

The seas will be flat, vis 100ft.

And a pod of whale sharks will pass to our port side.

Seriously, how about 10 a.m., I want to make a beach dive the night before with Gold Coast.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom