Question Where To Book Dive Trip In Kona?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HolyDiver54

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hello,

My wife and I will be visiting Kona in late November/early December on a NCL cruise. However, the cruise line does not offer a dive excursion when in port. Therefore, I am looking for a dive shop in or near the cruise port where I can book a few dives while we are there. Any and all suggestions/input are welcome.

Thank you.

My wife and I will be visiting Kona in late November/early December on a NCL cruise.

Hope my first reply was deleted - I misread your post. Glad you’re pulling into Kona and not Hilo - water conditions generally better in Kona. In Kona, you will have plenty of choices. Jacks Diving Locker is a good op - well run op. You should hear from others on their suggestions.

Hope my first reply was deleted - I misread your post. Glad you’re pulling into Kona and not Hilo - water conditions generally better in Kona. In Kona, you will have plenty of choices. Jacks Diving Locker is a good op - well run op. You should hear from others on their suggestions.
Good question Jon. We will be in Hilo and Kona. So I guess will be looking for recommendations for both ports if there is decent diving in Hilo.

Kona you have lots of options but my go to shops are Pacific Rim Divers, Big Island Divers and Knoa Honu Divers. Hilo you pretty much have one option and that is Nautilus Dive Center and it is shore diving only.

Back
Top Bottom