Where to buy a G10 & WP-DC28 in Manila or Cebu?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The price at Infomax is 48,000+ for both camera & housing. I got mine for only 33,700 with 4 gig flash, bag, & tripod in Hongkong last January.

The price at Infomax is 48,000+ for both camera & housing. I got mine for only 33,700 with 4 gig flash, bag, & tripod in Hongkong last January.

I have a quote for those items for a bit more than your Hong Kong price from a dealer in Manila. Even if I had to pay close to 48,000 it is cheaper than flying to Hong Kong and paying for a hotel.

My price may be for a gray market camera?

68.gif

Many thanks to all of you for helping me out. I'm still in the ordering stages from one of the people whose name was given to me.

Some of the cameras are gray market and therefore priced lower. No Canon warranty.

Don't get me wrong on the Philippine gray market cameras because many of those camera dealers located in the Coney Island section of Brooklyn, New York are selling gray market cameras. I believe my Kodak pocket camera is one since it has no serial number on it.

Last edited:
68.gif

Many thanks to all of you for helping me out. I'm still in the ordering stages from one of the people whose name was given to me.

Some of the cameras are gray market and therefore priced lower. No canon warranty.

Don't get me wrong on the Philippine gray market cameras because many of those camera dealers located in the Coney Island section of Brooklyn, New York are selling gray market cameras. I believe my Kodak pocket camera is one since it has no serial number on it.

i think some gray market sellers here also source their stocks from hongkong. some even carry warranties. check out sulit.com.ph and tipidpc.com

68.gif

Some of the cameras are gray market and therefore priced lower. No Canon warranty.

gray markets are a wonderful thing...

lots of great deals in hidalgo street in quiapo...

if only they carried u/w photo equipment as well...

Jag

i second jag on hidalgo street in quiapo. they're not as cheap as hongkong but probably around $100 - $200 difference. might be tough finding a housing though. how soon do you need the camera?

dennis

Back
Top Bottom