where to dive in panama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jallen

New
Reaction score
I'm putting together a trip to panama with a couple of friends. Anyone know of a good location for a base and a good dive outfit? We're probably not interested in a live aboard - mainland day trips and shore diving preferred. And best time of year to go? thanks!

jallen:
I'm putting together a trip to panama with a couple of friends. Anyone know of a good location for a base and a good dive outfit? We're probably not interested in a live aboard - mainland day trips and shore diving preferred. And best time of year to go? thanks!

If you're up near Bocas Del Toro, Bocas Water Sports is a great outfit to work with. They're right on the main street and are very accomodating. I don't think they do much shore diving though--I believe almost all is done rolling in off of (essentially) water taxis. It's great fun.

Pura Vida,
Shae

Jallen.

You may also wish to post this in the "General South America" section of the board....you'll get a lot more responses.

Regards,

jallen:

There is a new dive outfit on the Pacific side called Chiquiri Diving out of David.
They have a good deal with a resort nearby.
www.chiriquidiving.com

pufferfish:
There is a new dive outfit on the Pacific side called Chiquiri Diving out of David.
They have a good deal with a resort nearby.
www.chiriquidiving.com

thanks - how did you hear about Chiquiri Diving?

Back
Top Bottom