Where to get married?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RE SANDALS ROYAL- I have booked many clients there . Lots of restaurants; beach with a long pier and a private island: room quality depends on what you book . I usually can get my clients upgraded because I know the manager. One of their pricier resorts. Dive op is typical SANDALS- you can bring your gear, or use theirs. Wet suits not included. Checkout required. Not too far from downtown Nassau where you might go to buy duty free (take the bus !). I do not know other dive ops but why pay if it is included unless it is something special ?

I've spent my honeymoon in Sharm El-Sheikh and I recommend you to there

I definitely recommend Bonaire...the Caribbeans #1 dive destination! I can get everything arranged for you. It's pretty easy. You must need to be on the island 48 hours prior to the marriage, have a valid birth certificate and passport. It IS recognized by the US too! Email me for more info! Liz :10:

Back
Top Bottom