Where to go - 1st timer and non-diver

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow, so much self-promotion in the posts on this forum. Hard to know what to believe sometimes!

I hope you aren't referring to me. I don't represent any place, don't work for any travel agency, I am just a diver trying to help out another diver. The links in my signature are to my personal website for my personal travels, photos, and videos.

I hope you aren't referring to me. I don't represent any place, don't work for any travel agency, I am just a diver trying to help out another diver. The links in my signature are to my personal website for my personal travels, photos, and videos.

No, not at all. You've talked about lots of places in lots of posts all over the forum. My guess is you just aim to help people with their dive dreams in general. :)

What I was referring to is just something I've observed generally as I've looked at a lot of posts on the forums here. It's interesting to see, and I'm glad people promote what they believe in, but it does make the credibility of certain comments something to take with a grain of salt.

Hi!

Hamanasi sounds like the perfect place for you! We are ideal for divers who may be traveling with non divers or not-so-avid divers. We are located on the mainland in Southern Belize. Everyday, weather permitting, we dive the Southern Barrier Reef or, if enough people are interested, one of the 3 atolls in Belize. Diving in Belize is great for advanced and new divers as there are not many strong currents. Most of our dives are wall dives with healthy reefs that start in fairly shallow waters -- perfect for new divers. We can also arrange a dedicated dive master who will stay with your wife, if that make her feel more comfortable.

In addition to diving everyday, we also offer daily inland trips. You may chose from climbing Mayan pyramids, hiking the world's only Jaguar Preserve, climbing through a hidden cave, kayaking down a jungle river, cooling off in a rainforest waterfall or spotting some of over 500 species of birds in Belize. Of course, kicking back in a hammock by the beach and pool is perfectly acceptable! Finally, your wife may wish to indulge herself at the spa down the beach.

Hamanasi was wireless access in our Great House and very comfortable accommodations. We get rave reviews on our food.

We'd love to have you stay with us. Please email us at info@hamanasi.com with your dates and we can give you more information!

The Hamanasi Team

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom