Where was your first OW dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lake Ouachita next to Hot Springs, AR. Pretty much our regular weekend hang out now days.

Pulau Seribu, North of Jakarta, Indonesia. Just retrun from the site last week and realize, how beautiful it is compared to my Open Water class

My theory, I ahve better buoyancy now that I can enjoy the dive more than during my class.

ABQdiver:
My check out dives and subsequent dives were at the local spring, Blue Hole in Santa Rosa, NM.

My first "real open water" dive was in St. Marteen. Even with the reef being in less than stellar condition, it was still Outstanding
That's a neet dive!we love the mex food too.went down last summer to dive.drove from abilene tx. had all 6 tanks little air left in them.got there the city closed it to clean it.no air or would off dove perch lake.what luck!!!!

Bluefish:
Abacos in the Bahamas. Even got to kiss a grouper.

Wow! Sounds great.. I love Groupers too!

also at 'beautiful back beach' in rockport ma... plenty of crabs &c... crickets all over, but no counters... and flounder... remember being down 20fsw 55f, with what felt like a metric ton of hardware on thinking 'this is kind of spooky'...

May 1970 at a quarry in northwest NJ. I remember the thermocline.

With age comes (sometimes) wisdom. Last year I sent my daughter to Boca Raton FL for her checkout dives, instead of going to a quarry here in northern IL.

key west with aqua safari

Back
Top Bottom