Where was your first OW dive?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spring diving off Victoria BC.

In Santa Rosa at Blue Hole the water is 62 degrees, also the place where they had DUI Dog Days last year, I couldn't go though...

Mine was in Costa Rica.
Since then I've dove in the Keys,florida springs, Puget Sound, and various holes in ground in the Midwest.
So far I've not surfaced without a smile.
Dwain

My first ow dive was at back beach Rockport MA. Even though I had been to the area many times as a beach bum I was blown away by the beauty of the underwater world and abundant marine life [lobsters mmmmm]

mike

the Oro Verde, Grand Cayman. it was a resort dive, limited to 40 feet.

my first "real" OW dive was at Nine Mile Reef, off the coast of Jacksonville.

My first check out dive was in the sand beside what's left of the SS Copenhagen off Pompano Beach, FL in 33 feet of water. Before going back up we had our picture taken beside the underwater plaque that marks the wreck as a historical site.

Marc

Hehe My First Ow Dive Was In A Hot Water Spring In The Dead Of Winter. This Was In Utah And As We Were Talking On The Surface We Had Snow Building Up On Our Head. It Was A Kelw Thing To Still Be In 95f Water At 40 Feet. But There Was Nothing To See Beside The Hot Water Bubbling Out Of The Sand.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom