Where's Gat?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shasta_man

Contributor
Reaction score
I was looking for someone who was a well known dive master on the BBE in Palau.

It was Gat.

Recent trip reports omit his name.

Anybody know where he went?

and he works for the Explorer Fleet as their land man. He picked us up at our hotel and along with a boat captain took us out to the Pacific Explorer. He is trying to set up a land based operation for the Explorer Fleet, working on getting the Echo Explorer to Palau, shuttles people back and forth between boats, tracks missing luggage, etc. He is alive and well.

Sandra

He's still there. I can corroborate Sandra's report...

don't put Gat's face on the milk carton yet... :eyebrow:

Gatty gets to go on the Big Blue once in a while guys so dont believe his sob story....

Gat was just coming on the BBE the week after our stay. I met him the day were were heading off the boat. In just the short meeting, I'll guess that he is fun to dive with.

Shasta_man:
How'd that trip work out, Cuda?

In my opinion, the Mt. Everest of diving. I got a trip report on "Truk and Yap in March" a thread started by pilot fish.

yip i am a dm on big blue right now. he moved to marshall islands and when that didn't work is here in palau running land based , until god knows what he wants to do next

Back
Top Bottom