Where's Moonie ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lil' Irish Temper:
They have "Where's Waldo" and we have "Where's Moonie?"

If Moonie chooses to come visit your home or decides to go diving with you, Please take care of him, he's only 104 years old, and in gnome years that is pretty young to be taking care of himself.

After Moonie spends his time with you, please send him to the next person who wants to spend time with him.

Please, for everyones enjoyment post the moments that you cherished the most with Moonie right here in this thread.

He has gone through snow, and gone through sleat (sp), but it was brown that brought him here. Moonie has made his way to California, and is ready to have some fun in the Golden State. :dazzler1:

dlndavid:
He has gone through snow, and gone through sleat (sp), but it was brown that brought him here. Moonie has made his way to California, and is ready to have some fun in the Golden State. :dazzler1:

David,

since you are the current custodian of Moonie, I charge/challenge you to start his "Dive/Travel Log". Make it a spiral notebook, hardback, or whatever you wish. Leave a space for Lil Irish Temper to put in his opening words since he was the "instigator" of this endeavor and perhaps Jay_SMART_Diver since moonie appears to have visited him.

Log any comments you wish (keeping them somewhat "clean" of coure), add any pictures, and anything else fun about Moonie. Just ship the Dive/Travel Log with Moonie to his next venture host.

Hows that sound?

-Mike

mike_s:
David,

since you are the current custodian of Moonie, I charge/challenge you to start his "Dive/Travel Log". Make it a spiral notebook, hardback, or whatever you wish. Leave a space for Lil Irish Temper to put in his opening words since he was the "instigator" of this endeavor and perhaps Jay_SMART_Diver since moonie appears to have visited him.

Log any comments you wish (keeping them somewhat "clean" of coure), add any pictures, and anything else fun about Moonie. Just ship the Dive/Travel Log with Moonie to his next venture host.

Hows that sound?

-Mike
I do think that is a great idea, I will do it. I will keep it small, as it will have to travel well. Thanks for the suggestion Mike, consider it done, keeper of the gnome, David

Somebody parked their ride in front of our house, and Moonie had to pose for a few shots. He is feeling right at home here in California.

Ok, our little guy has got to get some sleep.

You gotta get in a pic with 'lil moonie David!
So where's his next destination? When shall he be greeting us in Europe?!?!?! :D

ScubaFreak:
When shall he be greeting us in Europe?!?!?! :D
Well, I'm in Bonaire in September, I can bring him along quite easily... :wink:
Plenty of other SB members there then.

Laurens

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom