Which airlines have the sexiest flight attendants?

Discussion in 'General Travel and Vacation Discussions' started by myscubastory.com, Mar 13, 2011.

1. myscubastory.com

myscubastory.com Nassau Grouper

# of Dives: 100 - 199
  2. mdb

mdb ScubaBoard Sponsor ScubaBoard Sponsor

How about the least hot-United Airlines tops my list. Old, tired, and cranky.

3. Cave Diver

Cave Diver Moderator Staff Member

Virgin Airlines has the hottest I've seen. :coolingoff:

Edit - Woohoo! I got it right before I even read the story!

4. jar546

jar546 Scuba Instructor

# of Dives: I'm a Fish!
    My new official carrier is Virgin. YEAAHHHHHH

5. fire_diver

fire_diver Great White

Never flown on Virgin airlines before, but every other airline is filled with old, cranky women and gay men.

6. Rhone Man

Rhone Man Divemaster

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    Personally, I would rank Singapore Airlines first and Cathay Pacific second. Either that list shows a bias towards Euro-American carriers, or I am just really into Asians...

Interestingly, Sir Richard Branson (owner of Virgin) has a home in the BVI, and his private jet is parked here quite a lot. He picks his personal flight attendants from the Virgin fleet, and they all seem to have, ahem, conspicuous features.

7. beautybelow

beautybelow Photographer

# of Dives:
    You need to get on more international flights.

Qatar is good.

ZenDiver.3D likes this.
  8. DennisS

DennisS Great White

# of Dives: 500 - 999
    I think Jet Blue recruits flight attendants from their baggage handlers.

Krazytomdiver likes this.
  9. Doc

Doc Was RoatanMan

# of Dives:
    5. Aer Lingus ? Happy St Patty's day! Erin go Braless!

I would imagine there is an upcharge for that. :pinkandlovely:

10. scubadada

scubadada Diver ScubaBoard Supporter

# of Dives: 1,000 - 2,499
    I've never flown Virgin Atantic, I can vouch for Singapore Airlines though.

Good diving, Craig

11. drbill

drbill The Lorax for the Kelp Forest

# of Dives:
    Hmmm... never flown Virgin (much too late for that). Surprised the terrorists haven't git that airline yet. Singapore I can attest to. Lovely. Of course back in the 60s most airlines had beautiful stews (and meals and a lot of other benefits). These days I just want to read my book.

12. mike_s

mike_s Blue Whale

13. Fishgirl70

Fishgirl70 Garibaldi

# of Dives: 25 - 49
    fact?

14. Hank49

Hank49 Scuba Instructor

# of Dives:
    It's not so much the ladies, but the way they dress. Singapore and Malaysian (at least 10 years ago) attendants wore these tight fitting sarongs that really accentuated their natural, beautiful femininity.
    Most women look sexier in that type of outfit.

15. Doc

Doc Was RoatanMan

# of Dives:
    What about SAS?
    [​IMG]
    (sanitized for those who were bottle fed)

16. vladimir

vladimir Giant Squid

# of Dives: I just don't log dives
    Okay, let me jump into the frat party here. I have a lot of flights on Singapore Air and it's subsidiary, SilkAir. It used to be a clear winner, but as Singaporeans have gotten wealthier and the glamour of the job has worn off, it is harder to attract their best talent to work as flight attendants.

So, I was flying back from Phuket on a practically empty SilkAir flight after a week-long liveaboard trip. I'm tan and slim, because I had diarrhea all week. The gorgeous stewardess--no doubt taken with my movie-star good looks ;)--strikes up a conversation. She ends up sitting on the arm of my seat with that mini dress riding up a little and chatting for most of the flight. I have a fairly high opinion of myself, but as the flight ends I decide not to ask her for her phone number--I figure she was just killing time on an empty flight. Well, she catches up to at the baggage area and we start talking again. I may be a bit clueless, but she's making this really easy on me, so I go to my carry-on to get a pen and get her number. As I do, I glance towards the glass wall in Changi to see my girlfriend waiting for me, perhaps for the first time ever, with a serious scowl on her face. "I saw you leaning down putting your head close to hers! You don't think I recognize that look!" On and on--it was a long cab ride. So I squandered my shot at the mile-high club, but since then, I have a weakness for SilkAir stewardesses.

17. hdtran

hdtran Geography Police

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    If that's the British special forces, please sign me up to get arrested now!!!!

18. mike_s

mike_s Blue Whale

That doesn't look like Sas.... I'm just sayin....

Cave Diver likes this.
  19. drdaddy

drdaddy Manta Ray

Japan Airlines are not necessarily the "sexiest", but they are sweethearts. When you have to pee and their carts are in the way, they bow to you with a sincere smile and quickly back those carts out of the way so you can go. Try this with Delta/AA/Continental/etc - they glare at you to get you back in your seat and you can wait for them - rude!

Anyways, Japan Airlines, when the plane backs out of it's spot, the land crew lines up, bows down and ways goodbye to you as you are pulling away. On the plane, the toilets are sparkly clean all the way to your international destination, they feed and water/drinks to you without dinging you for every peanut, and the girls just keep smiling - making you feel like they really want you aboard - they treat you like you are their older brother that they look up to - seriously, it's unbelievable.

I'll take sweetheart any day over "sexy". Sexy is the category that only belongs to me and my wife of 30 years - oh, she's a sweetheart as well. :)

20. drdaddy

drdaddy Manta Ray

This is not "Thai Airlines", but a Thai airline.

"Thai Airlines" is a wonderful airline that still has some of the old fashion service that one used to see whenever you flew internationally.

Thai Airlines is a breath of fresh-air after flying with the old sour pus school marms of British Air or Delta.