Which drysuit?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

talzg1

New
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hi guys,
I’ve already got a seatec neoprene drysuit but am going to be a trilamenate one as a backup, which will also be used as my primary suit for deeper, colder technical diving.

I’m tossing up between the Bare X mission, the Santi E Light plus, and the Santi E Motion Plus.

Most of my mates have a Santi and have had nothing but issues with leaks etc but it still seems to be the go-to. However, the Bare has had rave reviews, but I’m the other hand it’s still early days for the new model.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Talia

www.Seaskin.co.uk

www.Seaskin.co.uk

This-is-the-way.jpg

It's funny, when I lived in the UK, Seaskin appeared. It was like the second coming of Christ for divers. After a few years, quality seemed to take a nose dive and the suits became less popular. Now they seem to have a huge global following, not least on ScubaBoard. Watching with interest. If I move north, I'll never have to dive in a drysuit again, south and I will be looking to purchase another. Seaskin may be on the shortlist.

TNT pro
best one on the market!

TNT pro
best one on the market!
Maybe do, but how many Seaskin Novas can I buy for one TNT Pro? I'm guessing at least 3, maybe 4, with more than comparable quality and features.

yes sure, you can also buy 5 small cars instead of one nice one. SF is 100 % body mesured. my Instructor (tom Steiner) runs 15000 dives with the same one, just changed the zipper a couple of times. but if it come to caves the kevlar one is lit
but sure you can have a couple of others for that pierce. than buy a white drysuite. you can have alsmost 10 for that priece

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom